Wednesday, May 23, 2007

MLB Survivor and Beat the Streak

Prior to founding The Mudville Megaphone website (www.themudvillemegaphone.com), I had a blog called MLBSurvivorStrategies, in which I shared my strategy for MLB Survivor and Beat the Streak. Now that I've founded the Mudville Megaphone blog, I've moved that info here.

So, what happens is, before noon each day, I'll share my choice for the player each day who'll get a hit, and the team each day that will win.

I chose the Minnesota Twins to win today, and they did, so my MLB Survivor Streak is now at 1. (I had a streak going until yesterday, when the Arizona Diamondbacks let me down.)

I chose Ichiro Suzuki of the Seattle Mariners to get a hit today, and he did. That gives me a 8 game streak (I'd had a longer streak - but Alex Rodriguez decided to cool off on the very day I decided that he'd stay hot....)

No comments: