Sunday, January 4, 2009

Betting on Basketball? You need this!

Okay, i don't really approve of sports betting... but it's better than black jack or slots where it's all luck!

With sports betting, if you know your stuff, you can make money. (The main reason why I don't approve is, the more money laid on a game, the more the guys with mushed noses don't want to lose... but if you wager carefully...

So anyway, check out this betting system: Sports Betting Champ.

I don't know that I'd call the info he shares "Explosive secrets" - sounds like standard internet hype to me... but the system works. (On paper, I hasten to add. All my money is in FRE, the stock of which I thought would go up after the bailout and which is still in the tank!... I should have stuck to sportsbetting!

Anyway, check it out.

Aha - I see it's demonstrated - well, a whole minute - on Youtube as well:

No comments: