Sunday, June 3, 2007

Fantasy picks, June 3

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/fantasy/index.jsp

MLB Survivor
My current streak is 1. I chose the Red Sox last night over the Yankees and they won. I have the Red Sox again today. Tomorrow, 6/04 I have the Dodgers over the Pirates. 6/05 I've decided to go with the Diamondbacks.

Beat the Streak
My current streak is 7. Yesterday, although I was hoping Ichiro could continue his hitting streak past 25 games, he didn't have a good history with the pitcher he was facing, so I chose Luis Castillo of the Twins instead. (Funnily enough, Castillo is the only one of the Twins who got a hit yesterday...)

Anyway, today I chose Ichiro...he's got a good history with the pitcher he's facing and, after having had his streak stopped at 25, hopefully he'll be able to start a new one.

No comments: